All I want
Midnight breakdowns, constant emotional struggles, all these words I wrote - for who? Right now my mind is a set of dominos leading to the final trigger. One wrong move and all my effort will be washed down in drain. I constant ask myself is it my issue but I guess not. I just cry so much that I couldn't even find a person to talk about it. My pride is overwhelmingly protective, I don't want anybody to see my tears and not even him. I don't want to give people a feeling that my tears are cheap.
I was writing a letter, and I just couldn't bring myself to finish writing it. Midway through the letter my tears burst out like waterfall.
All I want is your hug.
I was writing a letter, and I just couldn't bring myself to finish writing it. Midway through the letter my tears burst out like waterfall.
All I want is your hug.
Comments
Post a Comment