What's on your mind?

Today has been a bit of a happy/unhappy day. It's a rainy morning, and I thought it was Saturday, then realise it wasn't. I woke up to my boyfriend sleeping soundly like a boss, while I have to get my ass ready for work. 

I envy him for being able to sleep more, but sometimes he has to stay back late at work AND he sleeps late most of the time so can't complain much. He has always been a night owl, and ever since I started my internship, I feel lethargic most of the time because:
1. I didn't get enough sleep
2. My job doesn't excite me much
3. I'm not ready to face my responsibility yet

HENCE, I really don't like waking up so early in the morning, though I feel rather energetic when I'm fully conscious. Oh, you know you're old when you feel lonely and the need to socialise but in the end you choose to stay at home and sleep. I guess I don't have many friends too, the number will drop drastically once all of us enter the real workforce. The friends I hang out with now are my internship friends and colleagues. None other than them. 

Maybe that's why I'm clingy with my boyfriend, cause I have compulsive needs to talk but I'm not keen in talking to others lol.

Well we have scheduled to talk today about.. erm, just talk? But I'm not sure whether it'll still be on or not. He woke up late today and goes into work probably really late too, so gon' stay back til night time before he can go back home. Which I find it a little bit sad because I'm not sure I still have energy to talk by then, guess I'll drink some coffee. It's rather saddening to know that conversation with him is so important but also it's not easy to make time. He will be busy tomorrow and I'm not sure what I'll be doing too. 

Getting into that sad vibe right now and I guess it's time to wrap it up.

Ciao.

Comments

Popular Posts