Overload

Came to KL for a week, spent 4 days with you and I enjoyed every single second with you. I sent you off on Sunday, and up to this point I did not cry much - I do not want to give myself enough time to think about it until now. You are busy with settling down and did not have time to think much about it as well. I know sooner or later it will hit us hard, real hard. Today is only the second day without you in Malaysia, and I already miss you so much. Night time is a dangerous time for me, because in Australia you are already asleep while I am still wide awake here.

I should try not to think about it, and just force it out. It sounds like something you would do, isn't it?

This whole overthinking and sensitive episode just make me think I should make myself as occupied as I can, til the day I can no longer take it, and just break it all down.

#countdown11

Comments

Popular Posts